Saturday, November 7, 2009

National Novel Writing Month

What in the world is NaNoWriMo? National Novel Writing Month, of course! As they say, 30 days and nights of literary abandon. 30 days and nights of fools like me who spend as much time as they can hammering out the details of a novel to reach the ultimate goal of 50,000 words.

Okay, we're not fools. Really. We're dedicated to our craft and enjoy the stress of the deadline.

My novel this year is entitled: "Tomes of Eir du'Brusai: Legend of Nightshadow"
Last year it was "Legend of Black Rose". Eir du'Brusai, of course, is my world. Ten years spent in the making from the Pantheon of gods and goddesses to the last blade of grass.

Black Rose is a great guy. You'll love him when you read about him.

Nightshadow is an awesome girl. She's my dark side, released upon countless, helpless victims. She's an assassin, one of the best and deadliest. She's ruthless, she's merciless. I love her to death. I can't tell you how she turns out, you'll have to read that too. I wouldn't want to give away any cool twists and turns in my plots. That would be no fun for anyone, least of all me.

I just can't wait. I'll have to post excerpts here so you can see the defining moments as I do. But it will have to wait til tomorrow.

Hahaha!

No comments: