Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ahhh Sunday...

I get a break from the A-Z on Sundays. That works. At least I get to sit back and write about whatever.

I am choosing to write a couple of things today.

First off, I want to thank everyone who comments on my blog. Really. I appreciate it and I do respond. I try to respond to you in emails, but if I don't have the time or get that "Donotreply" thingy, I just comment to the original post.

I try very hard to leave comments on most of your blogs. Hope I am successful and I truly hope I don't rant too awful much. :D

I'd also like to say...

WOOHOO!!!

I mean... ahem. I've gotten closer to 100 followers as has my sister in law Cheri. As soon as we reach 100 followers each, we're going to have a drawing. (This includes FaceBook followers as well.) We've got three prize packages to give away. A Fantasy, Romance and Mystery. We have Writer's Blocks! They look very fun.

I don't want to give away all the goodies just yet. But we do have signed copies of books and an ARC. (Advanced Reader Copy) So let's make our Spring Into Reading Giveaway happen in spring! Not Summer Into Reading or... well Fall Into Reading could work, but eh, doesn't have quite the same ring. :D

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'll see you tomorrow with my letter J!

3 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Hope you get your 100 soon,
Have a lovely Sunday.
Yvonne.

Talli Roland said...

Have a great weekend! Fingers crossed for 100 followers for you!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

with me, you're closer! I thought I was following your blog already???