Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wow, Have Suregery...

Gain followers! Just kidding. Not a very good way to gain followers. I am not a 'pity me' type person. I can't stand people who always need to be in the spotlight somehow.

But that is neither here, nor there.

I'm not completely back yet, but I did want to check in with you all. Tell you all thanks for the great supporting comments! I will be back... probably in a week or so.

Not that a lot of people want or need to know on a blog, but I had my lower girly parts taken out. Apparently I had a couple of cysts (which they expected), lots of fybroids (which they did not expect, but I did) and sadly, a polyp which usually go malignant I was told. Go me! Dodge that bullet. :D

But seriously, I am up and on my feet, but am not able to sit at a computer. (I'm standing while typing this because I need to move around... I know. Cheater!)

Love you all lots, and I will be back soon. I have another scheduled post for Friday. Nothing serious, but light and fun.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad to hear everything went well!

A. Santiago said...

Get well soon!

Jessica Bell said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad everything is okay! I'm so sorry for my absence. I seem to keep missing your posts! :(

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks! And no worries, Jessica. :)
Funny, I didn't even notice my typo in the title of the blog. Good pain meds lol!

Cheri Chesley said...

that's a good bullet to dodge, in my opinion. keep healing!