Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions? What Resolutions?...

Hmm, I resolve for 2012 to blog every day. I resolve to write 2,000 words a day. Perhaps even do yoga twice a week and ...

Who am I kidding? I sound like a politician, making promises I don't intend to keep. Or can't keep due to extenuating circumstances.

Hehe, see I can even use legal jargon. Maybe I should have been a lawyer?

Okay, so you. Resolutions or no resolutions? Do you keep 'em or do you chuck them aside after the first week like your trash?

Have a happy New Year!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

No resolutions, but I do set goals.
Happy New Year, Mel!

Jamie Gibbs said...

My 'resolution' this year is "Make every day count" which is vague enough that I won't disappoint myself too badly when I eventually break it.

Happy New Year, Mel!

Mel Chesley said...

Happy New Year you two! :D