Thursday, May 10, 2012

Behind On The TBR...

I've been so far behind on my TBR list, that I finally got around to "The Hunger Games". My son actually brought it home from school to read but had to get it back right away because there was a waiting list. So I told him I would buy it online, he could read it on my Kindle. Which prompted me to read it. So I read it and finished it in a few days.

I liked it. I can't pinpoint right now just what exactly I liked, I'm still digesting it. But the writing was good as was the plot and flow of the story.

Overall, I'm glad I finally got to read the book before I saw the movie. Up here, in Alaska, I wait for everything to come out on DVD because of the fact that the movie only stays in the theater for a week, but gets maybe 4 days of actual showing. At least, that's how it feels. Harry Potter and the PotC movies got more playtime...

Oh, well. I'm not worried about it. I have NetFlix. Heehee!

Hope you are all having a good week. Looking forward to the weekend. I'm getting to the point where I think I would like to have a day job, Monday through Friday... Nights are beginning to get to me.

Actually, I want a job that is a little more challenging and a lot less redundant. That's just me. I don't mind doing the same thing over and over again, because then I know how to do it and do it well. The only change I had was these past 3 weeks of being on the morning shift because my left shoulder was killing me and I had it in a sling. I pinched a nerve, sleeping on it wrong. The Dr. actually wanted me to take three weeks off of work and immobilize my arm. *Snorts* Yeah, RIGHT.

Anyway, I don't want this blog to turn into a wah wah, so I'll end it now. Have a great rest of the week and wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I probably couldn't do nights, so I admire those who do. Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Allison (Geek Banter)