Thursday, September 19, 2013

On The Self Publishing Path...

Well, I'm halfway done. I just finished getting "Adversarius" back up online at Amazon. You can click the link here.

You'll notice a new, low price of $1.99. I've always felt that an e-book should not break people, nor should it be the same price as a paperback. Once Amazon removes my book from their Createspace, I will be able to upload the reformatted book.

I have also signed up for KDP Select. I realize that I cannot sell my book anywhere else for a while, but that's okay, because starting Monday and going through until midnight PST Tuesday, my e-book will be FREE!

Yep! Free for those two days.

Why?

To say THANK YOU to all who have supported me, stuck by me and have helped me by reviewing or spreading the word about the first book of my series.

Once my time with the KDP Select is done, I will have it up on Smashwords, available in all formats and I will also be looking into getting it up on Barnes & Noble.

If you've read my book and have reviewed it once before, would you please drop by and leave your review again? I'd appreciate it very much.

Again, thanks to all of you who have been with me through the thick and thin of things. I'm still settling in, looking for work and trying to get book two done. I am trying to get back to my regular blog schedule. I miss you all and hope to get back to reading your blogs again as well. I feel lost in the blogosphere, I don't know what's going on!

Update me!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad it will be available elsewhere eventually. Of course, I already have a copy.

Mel Chesley said...

That's awesome! Makes me happy to hear that. And yes, it will get up on Smashwords and hopefully B&N soon.