Friday, May 16, 2014

Ramblings...

I have not adhered to my normal blogging schedule, and for that, I apologize. Life is hectic, jewelry has taken control of this vehicle I call Life. But I am getting to a point where that is slowing a bit. Just enough to give me some breathing room.

I'm doing line edits to book two when I am able to, I promise, it's getting there!

I can't say whether or not I will get back to regular blogging, but I do know it won't be for some time. so thanks for hanging in there and putting up with me. I know you'll all be here when I return. I do read your comments, even as I am just hopping on to check things "real quick". I don't always have time to answer, and I don't leave many comments on other blogs any more all due to time constraints.

I miss you all horribly. If I can keep up with the flash fiction fantasy stuff, I will. But as it looks right now, I may not.

Wish I could offer up more of an explanation, but, well, it is what it is.

Miss you all and see you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real life is kicking everyone right now. I hope the jewellery side is going well.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Fortunately everyone else is in after-Challenge burnout, so good time to ease back.

N. R. Williams said...

I love your jewelry. I'm thinking I need to do something too. maybe silk flowers. But as I do some art I will make posters and sell them. Oh for a table to work on.

Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Nancy