Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Little Help From My Friends...

I know my posts here are few and far between, lately. Things are still a bit chaotic in more ways than one.

I share just about everything with you guys, because, well, you're my writing family!

My living situation hasn't changed much yet, and now it needs to more than ever. I have family needing to get out of a bad, violent situation. And as much as it's going to sound like an oxymoron, I need to keep some things private, even though I'm making my needs very public.

I've started a Go Fund Me campaign. I know not everyone will be able to donate, but I would appreciate if you help me get the word out.

You have my thanks in advance and there are some rewards for my writer friends. Hope to see you all soon!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Mel, sorry you have a family member in need like that. Will send out a Tweet right now.

Mel Chesley said...

Thank you, Alex. That means the world to me.

klahanie said...

Hi Mel,

When you have a family member in need, you can be assured your blogging family will do what it can.

I shall now share your post via the various social networks.

Wishing you and that family member, a peaceful, hopeful time ahead.

Gary

Mel Chesley said...

Thank you, Gary. I appreciate this very much.