Monday, February 8, 2016

GTKM: 8...

::Sings:: It's Monday, it's Monday... please don't shoot me...

It happens every week. The weekend ends and Monday doesn't creep up on us, it explodes in our faces with the fury and vengeance of a woman scorned.

Ahem.

So it's Monday! And it is time for another Getting To Know Me post.

Today's question is:

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

On a beach. In the Carribean. Napping.

Well, I'm only half kidding about that. But in all seriousness, I see myself living in a home built by me and hubs. There's a garden out back with all sorts of veggies. A greenhouse with other plants that we grow year round.

Of course, we're both still working, but he's finally able to work his dream job while I do my job from home. I want to have a place where the family visits regularly and grandkids come for the summer. In the winter, we travel for a couple weeks and then start all over again.

I don't have huge, grand schemes. I'm pretty simple.

How about you? Where do you see yourself in ten years? Leave your answers in the comments below!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I know what I'm doing next week and that's about it!
Building your own home would be cool. Frustrating while it was happening, but you could do it exactly how you wanted.